Monday, July 14, 2014

You are my sunshine!

    
 
    
     Just a quick post of a Unity card I made this morning.  This uses the July KOM from Unity.  My inks are River Rock and Pool Party from SU!  I even snuck in a few Copic colors on the flower/sun.

 
     There are Stickles Diamond for sparkle, and some paper scrap banners, and amber pearls for embellishments.   I popped the front panel off the base.

     Not much else going on.  I appreciate the visit.  It has been so hot here, there is not much motivation.  Strong storms are in the forecast for the latter part of the day.

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Mary Anne, this is beautiful! I love the colors you used and that design is sensational! Wonderful card!
Stay cool up that way!
Lynn

craftieodmae said...

very pretty, now I'm singing you are my sunshine in my head LOL

Carol L said...

This is so pretty, and I love the colors! I've always been fond of River Rock, especially with black! NJ! And I love that little 1-yr old cutie on your sidebar too :)

Patti J said...

So pretty, Mary Anne! My mom used to sing this to me...thanks for the sweet memories! Happy to see your post today! How are things? Hubs okay? Remodeling going well?

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
These colors are so nice for a summer day. I bet this card would really be a hit in say like February(not that it isn't now too) but could you see this arriving to someone in the middle of winter. Amazing :)

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!