Friday, August 29, 2014

FwF on a Holiday Weekend.

     Here is to the beginning of a nice holiday weekend.  I would like to share a card I created for this weeks Friends with Flair.  I have really enjoyed the August KOM, and all of it's beautiful images.

 
     Today, my card uses a sweet corn base and layer, and assorted scraps from the Violet Leaf stack from DCWV.  My image, plus sentiment was stamped in Memento Toffee Crunch and colored with Copic markers.  The die cut is called Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn, and I added some tiny Got Flowers? w/ pearls.  There is also a scrap of Rich Razzleberry framing my sentiment.

     I would also like to enter this card at:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Pixie's Snippets Playground :  Use snippets

     Whatever you ending up doing to celebrate this final swish of the summer season, be safe and enjoy!

23 comments:

Lucy E. said...

This is beautiful! I love how you colored the image!

Mandi said...

Aw I love love love this Mary Anne so pretty!

Rebecca Wong said...

this is so pretty, love it!

jimlynn said...

A beautiful image and a beautiful card to go right along with it. I love the tiny flowers you added to that flourish! So very lovely.
Lynn

Ruby said...

Beautiful card Mary Anne. I love that image, It is on my wish list.

Janis said...

Very beautiful card. Love the pretty purple flowers!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com

DOUBLE GIVEAWAY at: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

craftieodmae said...

Saw this earlier on FB, girl this is absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous!!!!

Sue D said...

Beautiful coloring and I like the flourish.

Waving My Wand said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colors you chose.

Carol L said...

This is so much prettier IRL! Your coloring is amazing and I love, love, LOVE this pretty image! Happy Labor Day Weekend!!

Lindsey said...

Beautifully coloured! Such a pretty card.

joetterer said...

Everything is great; the leaves, stamped image & flowers!

Miwa said...

What a pretty card! Love the addition of the flourish! Hope it's a splendid weekend for you! :)

Dawn Fields said...

Beautiful card!

Lisa :) said...

Beautiful card!!! Love that you stamped in brown.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Gorgeous! The colored image with the brown ink is really cool.

Di said...

Stunning card Mary Anne! I like the diagonal split of the backing paper and a great way to stamp then colour the image!

Hugs, Di xx

Donna Hanley said...

MaryAnne I love, love, love this card. It has such elegant flair to it. I do hope you enjoy a nice fun long weekend.

joybear said...

Beautiful! Love how you embellished with flowers!

ionabunny said...

Great card. Love that image

Elizabeth Cooper said...

So pretty! I love your use of the image as the focal point. It's so delicate and lovely!

Cynthia said...

Oh my, what a fabulous effect by using the Toffee Crunch for the stamp! I must give this technique a try, Mary Anne. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great Labor Day weekend!

Gaylynn said...

Oh this is beautiful. Lovely card!!!!