Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Time to Celebrate

 
     I recently made this card to celebrate the retirement of a dear crafting friend, Olga, from Craftieodamae.  Not many people can say they worked at the same job for over 33 years, these days.  Anyhow I just could not let this occasion pass without a woohoo!

     My card is just lots of tidbits of papers I pulled together.  I am so pleased when I can find enough to create with.  My stamps are from Unity, including the little bird and the heart made of hearts.  The little sentiment is an unknown.  There is far more sparkle than is shown, and I felt like I had created a personal parade for Olga.  LOL!

     I do believe I will enter this over at Pixie's Snippets Playground #162, since I used up so many little goodies.

     Thanks for stopping by, and remember, Spring is right around the corner!

8 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Woohoo 33 years! good for her. This card will be a nice surprise for her. I love all the different papers. A fun card that will be appreciated.

Di said...

A fabulous card Mary Anne and perfect to celebrate retirement!

Hugs

Di xx

craftieodmae said...

Thank you, I love it........

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love that little bird great card. PS which corner is spring around, I want to be sure and turn it asap. LOL

jimlynn said...

It really is a parade!!! She's going to love it too. Love all that red, white, and blue! The heart is stunning.
Lynn

Carol L said...

This is a real beauty to celebrate Olga's retirement! Those pretty papers all look quite familiar, and I LOVE the heart of hearts!!

Holly Young said...

Aw, it's really cute! I love the little bird holding the flag. It's a really special card you made for her. She will love it.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun layering! It's nice to have you popping over and leaving a comment -- Thanks!