Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Butterfly Challenge

 
     It is a glorious Sunday morning, here in PA!  Fells like spring, smells like spring, and makes you want to get out and work in the yard.  Today I would like to share a card I made for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge #29 + L for lace!  Phew that was quite the mouthful!

     I have used so me of the many digi images that I have saved to my computer over the years.  Sad to say that many have no designer names attached, as is the case with these beauties, sorry.  For my embellishments I used a paper lace doily, gold metal gems from KI, and cotton lace.   Also added a little sparkle to my butterfly with some diamond Stickles.  I did layer the Iris over the musical background, so they were 2 separate files.

     I have one of those friends that I sent this card right off to!  Have a wonderful week.

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous!

ps I don't find the challenges - I am on all these teams [!] -- LOL At least for another month - taking some time away to travel

jimlynn said...

Glad y'all are finally getting some pretty weather up that way!
Love your pretty card. Just gorgeous with a wonderful sentiment I have so many images and don't know where they came from either.
Enjoy your day.
Lynn

VintageScrapsCanada said...

i love the saying on your card -
it is so beautiful

Carol L said...

This is beautiful!! Nice digital blending on the background too!!

Mrs A. said...

I like the colours you have used and the sentiment is very true. Gorgeous butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by my #29 challenge. hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Oops, sorry - pressed 'Publish' too soon on my last comment!

Beautiful butterfly card. I love the sentiment.
Liz - Butterfly Challenge #29 - Guest Designer. xx

Sue said...

Hi Mary Anne, love this card. Very Vintagey, and the doily is just the ticket for this wonderful creation. Can't wait to see beautiful butterflies around our small pond.

Hugs
Sue

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty, and I love the sentiment