Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Color Challenge

 
     Here we are, with another week almost behind us.  I found a few extra minutes to play this week in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  This week it is a color challenge.  It is called the Inspiration Color Swatch.
 
 
     When I saw the soft pretty colors, I went digging in my stash of card stock bits, and that is what I use.  I did use one sheet of Authentique paper from the Grace collection.  My garden lattice die is from Poppy Stamps, and the little flowers were punched with a SU bitty Accents punch.  I added MS leaves, and blue pearl centers from Michaels.  The stamp set I used is from Avery Elle, called Circle It.  My pink panel was embossed with a Sizzix Decorative Dots folder.  I needed something for the middle, so I made a paper diploma, and tie it up with some mint satin ribbon.
 
     I would also like to enter my card over at Pixie's Snippets Playground # 175 & #176, since I used lots of bits to bring this together.
 
     Thanks for visiting, and have a great start to your weekend!


5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Fantastic graduation card for someone. Pretty color scheme. Hope you are enjoyingsome nice weather. We are, finally.

Di said...

Wonderful card Mary Anne, and I do so love the colours. Clever idea to add the diploma too!

Hugs

Di xx

Carol L said...

This is just amazing!! What a fantastic take on the color challenge with this great graduation card! Gotta love that rolled up diploma with all those flowers & pearls! Nice!!

jenn shurkus said...

awesome graduation card!! thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty graduation card!