Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Outdoors!

 
 
     Well I can't think of greater outdoors, than the outside of houses!  I created this watercolor for my BIL and his lady, who recently bought a new home.  As for the challenge I am entering, it is a new one to me.  I am linking up to the Paper Players Challenge #252, Ann's Theme Challenge, The Great Outdoors!

     I started with a white card base, and cut a panel of watercolor paper, slightly smaller.  My images are from the SU! set called Holiday Home, and are embossed with white embossing powder.  I them started playing with my new Spectrum Aqua pens, and this is what I came up with.  The small grass tufts at the bottom are one of my "go to" stamps from Art Impressions.  I added the tiny hearts over one house to indicate that love lives there.

     I hope you like my project, and that you have a fantastic week.

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Way to water color! These are so perfect for a new home card~

jimlynn said...

I don't know what it is about houses and cards, but I always seem to love them! Especially this one! Cute little houses and love the water coloring too. Precious.
Lynn

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is beautiful, and so do love those houses. I may have to look into those pens.

Carol L said...

Your BIL is going to love this fun card! I love those colorful little houses!! Cute!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous little watercolor house card! Love what you did with it Mary Anne! So inspiring! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Wow Maryanne, your card totally caught my eye in the gallery! Love how you used this stamp set, your watercoloring is wonderful. A perfect new home card. Thanks for sharing your work with us at The Paper Players!