Saturday, November 14, 2015

Challenge # 288 at Speedy Fox and Friends

 
     The new challenge at Mark's Finest Paper is to create a background on solid card stock with a stamp and Versafine ink, then emboss with clear embossing powder.  I used a stamp set by MFP called Stinky Situation.  My embossing was done with a woods background stamp, and the skunk and sentiment as also from the set.  I started with a white card base, and added layers in Bazzill yellow and lizard card.  I also used the Tall Grass Die from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

 
     Today is the hubby's birthday, so we have plans to go get stuffed at an Amish buffet called Shady Maple.  You get your meal free on you're birthday.  How can you beat that?  This is the card I made him!  I am tricky... I waited until this morning to see what the new challenge was.  :)

     Here is the link for the challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends #288.  Why don't you give this technique a try?  It was fun and easy!  Thanks for visiting.  I do appreciate you.

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun! Love the background colors on this Mary Anne. I know your husband will love it too - and Happy Birthday to him! Enjoy your day.
Lynn

Carol L said...

Ohhhhhhh, this is fun, and way to create just under the wire too!! Love the tall grass and embossed background, but the sentiment is hilarious! Happy Birthday to the Mister!

Stampsnob. said...

This is just too cute for words
TFS MFP Speedy Fox and Friends .Lis DT

Pat said...

Great background. Thanks for joining in.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Too cute

Jane said...

Darling card!!!
Thanks for joining us at SF&F challenge.

Vickie Y said...

Awwww...what a "stinky" cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.