Friday, November 6, 2015

I Am On A Roll!

 
     Posting 3 days in a row... whoa!  I am so excited to get another Christmas card tucked into my stash!  This time I was trying out some new dies that arrived yesterday.  I hit a fantastic sale over at Consumer Crafts, where all the Darice dies were $4 and $7, and I snagged free shipping as well!  S-C-O-R-E!  This is from a set called Ornaments.

      I cut the ornament from some thick designer paper scraps, and put it back in the die to stencil with Poppy Parade and Pacific Point SU! inks.  Backed it onto a red polka dot scrap, cut with a Classic Oval SB die. The card base is Bazzill Lizard green which I bought in bulk, so you will be sick of  seeing it. The striped layer is from American Crafts.  My sentiment is from Little Yellow Bicycle.  Some K & Co gems were added to the ornament, as well as MS branch punches to the sentiment.  Found this red ribbon in the old stash-a-roonie also.

     Maybe I can get back in the swing of blogging. Maybe I can even get a second post in today!  It has been seeming more like a chore lately.  I just want to play and have fun.  I appreciate your visits.

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

This is a very pretty card. Love the gems n your ornament and those ferns always look perfect on any card. I just love them. We are going into the 70's today/ Hope you have a wonderful days also.

Carol L said...

What a great find with those dies! I love the stenciled effect on the ornament, and that little bow is just perfection!

jimlynn said...

You really are on a roll - and I'm loving it! Very pretty card and love the ornament die. Good deal on dies too!
Lynn

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
You sure are on a roll, this one is cute also. It is always nice to find a sale on something you really love.

Darnell said...

Go you!! Keep 'em coming! Thanks for loads of inspiration, Mary Anne! Awesome creations ~ I particularly love the Bawk, Bawk, Bawk!! Hugs, Darnell

Barb said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card Mary Anne. I love how you've stenciled on your ornament diecut. It looks very special. A lovely bow too. Barbxx