Friday, February 5, 2016

New Unity Show and Tell Challenge!

 
     I had been so bummed out the last couple weeks since I have all these Unity stamps and they cancelled the weekly challenge.  Well never fear, they came through with a great new challenge on their Unity FB, Show and Tell group.  Be sure to join the group if you would like to participate.

 
     I created this card using the November 2012 KOM from Unity, Tip Top Taupe ink from SU!, designer paper from Momenta, and a kraft card base.  My embellishments are Candy Dots from SU!, and a twine bow.  Here is the sketch we are asked to use for the first weekly challenge, and yes, I flipped it!

     Sharing this at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge called Have A Heart.

     Had a wee bit of snow this morning, but it looks like it has headed toward the shore now.  Have a warm, wonderful day. 

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I'm glad they came up with a new challenge and your card is so lovely. I love monochromatic with the touch of red.

Carol L said...

What a great entry to showcase all those Unity stamps you have in your collection! I (heart) the love theme with those stamped elements!

Donna Hanley said...

It's nice that the FB group put together this sketch challenge. I like the sketch and I love what you did with it. Great sponging on your pieces. I don't know if the coast got your snow, but we did. We are on about the 8th inch now but I do think it will stop real soon. Tiny flakes right now and slowing down. That's enough for today. This morning the snow was just too darn heavy. I had to shovel when it was only 2 inches deep. That is all I could handle. Have a good weekend.

Debi said...

I love how you flipped the sketch and the kraft and red together are always a winner- great valentine card, Debi x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous heart card, great job using the sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the subtle vintage feel to this card!